Published on September 17th, 2014 | By Admin
Good quality catering equipments are a must for every restaurant and catering business. The variety of tools and equipments available in the market has made it extremely easy to attend to a large party in very less time.
Before purchasing any kitchen or catering equipment there are two things one must keep in mind. First the type of dinner/lunch one will be hosting and the place of preparation. Second is the calculation of the number of people attending per booking. This provides a clear view of what equipments to buy. The necessary equipments for a catering service are:
• Pan carriers with steam table pans
• Beverage carriers for storing cold beverages or coffee
• Ice caddies
• Chafing dish with steam table pans for main and side dishes
• Hot plates or induction cookers
• Carving stations
• Furniture for seating arrangements
The equipments are built to enable faster cooking and better food preservation. One must look for the four important features while buying kitchen tools and equipments:
• Purpose- the equipment must suit the purpose they are bought for perfectly.
• Price- it is not necessary to buy an exorbitantly priced product. It should be in accordance with the budget.
• Quality-flimsy and bad quality of the products will lead to early wear and tear.
• Warranty-some parts might wear out faster than the rest. If it is covered under the warranty the manufacturing company will replace it.
With the advance in technology these equipments are getting better every day. The latest gadgets are highly efficient, time saving and safe. One can easily choose from the innumerable tools available today to suit their need perfectly. The three positive traits of such appliances and equipments are:
• Saves cooking time
• Food preservation
Bestekloza is one of the leading catering equipment manufacturers. All the above mentioned features are present in their products. They provide these catering equipments to much esteemed restaurants and catering service providers. It is advisable that before one takes the final decision of buying from a particular brand he must procure the necessary knowledge about them.