Select Baked Rasagolla Recipes to Pacify Your Sweet Tooth
Published on December 19th, 2016 | By Admin
A Commercial sweet corner forms an inevitable part of the commercial food structure that prevails. With the amazing love for food that has been witnessed in the hearts of not just Bengalis, but people all cross the Indian subcontinent has led to some amazing inclusions in the genre.
Foe whatever other reasons the Bengali clan might be famous, one of the most prominent of them all is their unparailed love for sweets. Almost more than half the total number of Bengalis that you come across are ardent sweet lovers and have a sweet tooth that remains unmatched. On the other hand, with the passage of time, they are quite inclined towards their health as well. This might have been the sole inspiration of the advent of the baked delicacies that have been included in the list of sweets. Every commercial sweet corner is trying to take the much needed leap towards development.
The term baked rasagolla though not a term prevalent from the early pages of the sweet making history, it is definitely something that has been ruling the racks of almost every renowned sweet corner that you come across. However, did you know that you can easily churn up this mouth-watering sweet dish even back at your home without the help of a commercial baked rasagolla baking machine? Well, if the recipe of the dish is all that has been bothering you, I might as well be able to help you out in this case. Let us take a tour and get hold of the finest kind of recipe on baked rasagolla-
- 12 pieces of homemade or canned rasagolla
- 1 cup of pure fresh cream
- 2 cups of milk
- 3 to 4 tbsp. of sugar
- 1/2 a cup milk of powder
- 1 pod of crushed green cardamom
- 5 to 6 slivered almonds
- 6 to 8 pistachio chopped and blanched and chopped
- Take a bowl and arrange the pieces of rasagollas in it. Next pour sufficient water into it to ensure the fact that the sweets are completely soaked in it.
- Insert them in a microwave and heat them up for a time span of 30 to 40 seconds.
- Drain out the water and remove the entire syrup from within them by squeezing them thoroughly. The purpose of draining out the syrup is to enable the rasagollas to absorb the milk that has been thickened.
- Take a heavy bottom pan and pour in the cream along with the milk in it. Once you pour in the milk powder within it, make sure that you stir it well to mix the entire thing.
- Turn up the heat and once it has been reduced to almost one third, add on the sugar along with the crushed cardamom.
- Allow it to simmer for a while. Let it cool down after you turn down the heat. You slowly get to witness the mixture thickening considerably.
- Spread a layer of milk mixture on an oven safe bowl and arrange the rasagollas on it. Pour an added layer of milk mixture on it along with a sprinkling of chopped dry fruits. Insert the entire thing into an oven that has been pre-heated at 375F.
- Bake the entire mixture for about 15 to 20 minutes. The brownish hue that appears on top of the rasagollas will let you know that the baking is complete. Cool it down and serve out the amazing delicacies to your friends and family.
Try out this amazing recipe back at home and give your loved ones a taste of the finest sweet corners without having to visit one.