Published on July 27th, 2015 | By Admin
Are you getting ready to open a new restaurant? It is always exciting to start something on our own. There are a lot of areas to consider, from kitchen equipments to financing, interior, staffing and so on. Before opening the doors for your customers you should the basics of kitchen equipment. There are several commercial kitchen equipment manufacturers who provide a range of things which are absolutely essential.
Commercial or restaurant cooking equipment is essential to the accomplishment of any restaurant kitchen or any food business. There is an assortment of commercial fryers, ovens, commercial microwaves & toasters, commercial gas burners and so many.
Before starting the business you should consider few things. Read below.
• Decide what type of food you want to serve, depending on that you can decide or you can ask your chef what kind of restaurant equipment is necessary.
• You need to think about energy efficient kitchen when planning commercial kitchen for your restaurant. For instance, you can place the cookers or ovens in one location which can reduce energy costs for range hoods.
• Make sure all the kitchen equipment is easy to maintain. It depends on the arrangements of equipment, storing of the cookware and organization.
• You should consider that the size of kitchen should be proportionate to the area of your restaurant.
• Before buying create a list of the necessary equipment, along with the quantities of each item.
• You can purchase used equipment, but don’t forget to negotiate the price, and ask for warranties, and scheduling delivery.
• If you are not a big brand and don’t have much capital, buying few equipment can be tough on pocket. You can think about taking lease when it comes to equipment like coffee makers, ice machines, coolers, dishwashers.
• Read all the directions while installing and make sure you are maintaining the safety guidelines as well. Your kitchen should be well ventilated.