Published on September 8th, 2014 | By Admin
Apart from saving operational cost, industrial kitchen equipment is used to maintain hygiene in kitchen. Initially, cleaning industrial cooking appliances may seem to be difficult, but if done regularly, it is quite easy.
Hygiene is the most important factor in kitchen. How is it if the food is tasty but not at all hygienic? You will definitely fall sick after having the food. Apart from saving operational cost, industrial kitchen equipment is used to maintain hygiene in kitchen. However, for proper functioning of industrial kitchen equipment, its periodic cleaning and maintenance are required.
Initially, cleaning industrial cooking appliances may seem to be a hectic task, but if done regularly, it is quite easy.
This may seem like a tough task if you are not sure of what you are doing, but when done on a daily basis, it is easy and manageable.
1. Use appropriate containers to save energy. Using the appropriate size of pans, containers will effectively control energy.
2. Incorporate timers and programmable controls to automate the entire process of cooking but also to utilize the equipment much more efficiently. For example – In a heat oven, programmable controls not only help in moderating temperature but also help in sustaining heat for proper and effective cooking.
3. Try positioning the controls at a place where they can be easily accessed. Positioning the controls helps regulate temperature and power for optimum use, thereby decreasing successive load on the device or equipment.
4. Periodic inspections are essential to identify any performance lags. For example – you should check the refrigerator to ensure that the seal is in good condition.
5. Regular upkeep, including greasing of machines, helps in sustaining the performance and increasing durability of the machine.
6. You should thoroughly read and understand the product instructions. Getting knowledge about the usage and the functioning reduces chance of misuse.