WALK IN CHILLERS & FREEZERS
PANEL CONSTRUCTION :-
- Panels are manufactured with interior and exterior metal skins precisely formed to ensure proper size
- Panel core is polyurethane form, using non CFC propellant.
- For Chillers, Panel thickness is 60 mm and for freezers , it is 100 mm
- Insulation is done by rigid polyurethane foam
- Density is 40 kg/m3 to 44 kg/m3
- K-factor is 0.133 BTU per hour /foot square/F /inch
- Yield compression strength – 350 kg for floor, 200 kg for walls
SECTION FASTERNERS AND CONNECTORS :-
- Each device consist of a precisely located cam lock and steel pin.(wall to wall, wall to ceiling, wall to floor)
- All locks are actuated from inside the enclosure with a standard type Allen wrench.
- All access holes are to finished with vinyl caps on wall and ceiling panels on floor panels.
SECTION GASKET :-
- All panel sections have two rows of closed cell gasket attached to the top, bottom, and cam lock side of the panel, creating aself-sealing, air-tight joint
- Gaskets are NSF approved vinyl extruded gasket.
- Coolers and Freezer doors are of hinged and flushed type with a clear opening of 860 x 1980.
- Freezers doors are provided with strip heaters
- Door finish matches with the panel finish both inside and out
- Provide door locks of Kason Brand.
- Coolers and Freezers doors are provided with Kick plates of 610 mm height of No. 16 gauge stainless steel on both sides.
- Doors are having Built-in cylindrical lock, with cam lift-type self-closing door.
- Bottom of doors are provided with sweeping rubber wiper sealing gasket.